...: Christmas party dress???

úterý 10. prosince 2019

Christmas party dress???

 
Pouze anglicky!
Hi guys how are you today? I am fine and I have a very good mood and I feel christmas in the air. In this post  I want introduce you next new e-shop which is focued on amazing dress.
Now I have for you a qustion...
Do you plan New Year´s party or Christmas party? So e-shop which is called Callabuy is totally for you. On this page you can find cheap clothes for women. Especially there are a very nice cheap long dresses. You can find here long dress, short dress, more elegant or formal. . Soft dress or warm dress. 
 There are every dress which you can imagine. And the price is various according to the type of dress.

For example on the picture are my favorite dresses which I wear on New Year´s party. I think that it is suitable elegant, but sparkles and in addition black or blue is a little bit formal. 
And what do you think about this shop? Which dresses do you prefer?



 

Sponzorovaný článek

4 komentáře:

  1. Love the dresses I have never heard of this shop I am going to check it out xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/12/ghostmoon-bags-out-of-this-planet.html

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Ty první na fotce vypadají vážně krásně! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. tyjoo, ty první na tý fotce se mi mega líbí, jsou fakt takový novoroční!
    ale na tu stránku určitě čučnu, i když už jsem si na letošek koupila dvoje šaty a zatím nemám plán kam si je vezmu... :D #sadstory

    OdpovědětVymazat