...: Fashion inspo with Holapick

neděle 25. října 2020

Fashion inspo with Holapick

Hallo guys. At first I want wish you nice day. Today I want introduce to you a new e-shop which is called Holapick. Holapick is e-shop which is focused on fashion, accessories and shoes for women. From clothes you can find here Fashion trends, FW 2020, Tops, Outwear, Dresses, Bottoms and the next pieces which is for good and cheaper price. 

Because it is autumn time and I like sweaters, I show you two, which are my favorite on page. By the way the prices for sweaters are around 20 dollars. 

The first women fashion sweater is in eight colour and I have choosen it, because it looks so warm and soft. 

Second sweater I have choosen because it look like for Halooween and in additon it is suitable for every lover of cat. 


The next from clothes which I like wear in Autumn are women's trench coats. I have choosen like example again two my favorite.

The firtst trench coat is in very popular mustard colour. I like this collour for Autumn, it´s so cool! 

For autumn is also suitable brown colour and  this trench coat is really amazing and I love fur which is inside.


1 komentář: