...: Living organization and pets supply

sobota 4. září 2021

Living organization and pets supply

 *SPOLUPRÁCE (POUZE ANGLICKY)

Have a nice day my dear readers. In today's article, I would like to focus on housing. I am 28 years old and I still live with my parents. Like most people, I have my dreams of owning a home. I would like to live in a spacious family house with a friend (I don't have a friend). Or I would like to live at least in an apartment with a friend or alone. I've been dreaming about this for a long time. I like how others share their experiences about living, how they write articles, make videos and I don't have much room for creative activity at home with my parents. The second problem is money, but about this problem maybe another time.

In addition to dreams and ideas about my own living, I often look at the website and the equipment of the apartment. I would like living spacious, to have large windows, light in the rooms, pleasant environment.

I think a lot of young people today have almost similar dreams.
Anyway, I'm not here today to tell you about dreams about my apartment, but I'd like to introduce you to the e-shop aoin, which addressed me through my email.Since I like the versatile focus of the e-shop and also the offer of accessories for living, I decided to write you a few words here and maybe the e-shop will interest you as much as I do.The home and living categories are divided into 4 subcategories: decoration, bathroom, kitchen and dining and daily home essentials.


When furnishing our shared room with my sister, I most often focus on bedroom storage. Because furniture is of course more expensive and smaller accessories to the apartment will make the apartment more beautiful and you will get an overview of your things. For a long time, for example, I look at the Underwear Drawer Organizer Set, mainly for bras, I already have an organizer for panties. Just to give you an idea, a whole ser of organizer cost $ 11, which I think is a pretty nice price.

Although I have only one animal and only a hamster, I was still interested in the best pet supply. Here you can find accessories not only for dogs, but also cats and more. For example, Coconut Shell Hamster Nest Bird Cage for Pet and Small Animal is sold here for hamsters. Which looks very nice. The price for a coconut house is $ 10.



Do you know this e-shop? Do you like it? What animal do you own? I like it too much.


3 komentáře:

  1. Organizéry vypadají moc hezky! A domeček pro křečka je tak roztomilý! :)
    KOSMETIKA EUBOS: RECENZE PRODUKTŮ K PÉČI O PLEŤ

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Organizace šperků a doplňků je u mě kapitola sama o sobě. :D Potřebovala bych si ve všem udělat pořádek a pořídit si podobnou šperkovnici..

    OdpovědětVymazat