...: Omnifever

pátek 26. dubna 2019

Omnifever

Hi guys how are you today? I am very fine.Today I want write you something about new e-shop, which is called Omnifever. Do you know this e-shop? No? This e-shop is focused on women fashion. There are many categories, for example dresses, tops, swimwear, women´s shoes, bottoms and accessories. I have two favorite cathegories, the first one involves cute blouses for women. The best pieces are for me blouses with stripes, I think that stripes are still very trendy and the light blouse with stripes is win, but If you like another motifs, for example flowers and so on, you can find it on e-shop too.

Round Neck Lace Plain Blouses; Button Neck Half Sleeve Stripes Blouses; V Neck Striped Blouses

The second category which I like is cheap sandals online. Yes the weather is not so hot, but will be. I think that new sandals will be good for new summer season. I have one, do you have one too? My favorite sandals are in boho style, but also in typically trendy and elegant style. Which style do you love?

Plain High Heeled Velvet Ankle Strap Peep Toe Date Office Sandals; ; Plain Mid Heeled Velvet Peep Toe Casual Date Wedge Sandals; Bohemian Flat Peep Toe Casual Date Flat Sandals

4 komentáře:

  1. Zrovna včera jsem pokukovala v obchodech po nějakých nových letních sandálech, ale žádné mi úplně nepadly do oka. Ty poslední se mi ale hodně líbí :) Vypadají hrozně romanticky :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Koukala jsem, že tam je spousta dalších podobných, jako nevím jak to bude s kvalitou a podobně, ale vypadají krásně a výběr je obrovský. :) A zase, co mám zkušenost se zahraničními e-shopy podobného stylu, tak boty i chvilku vydržely.

      Vymazat